Sunday, September 29, 2013

WELCOME!

Hi there! Thanks for checking out my blog where i'll be writing about all things beauty, fashion, daily deals, and what goes on in my life

My name is Christina and if you know me, you know I have a crazy, HUGE obsession with makeup. I graduated from St. Clair College (Windsor, Ontario) with my Esthetician diploma in 2006 but have been doing nails and makeup long before that. Being an esthetcian is my passion and I can never see myself doing anything else. One day in the future, I will have my own spa.

I have been married to my wonderful bestfriend / husband Sophal since July 25, 2009 and we just had our first daughter Madison on October 29th, 2012 so that makes her 11 month today. I can't believe she'll be ONE next month! Time sure does fly by. Being a mother is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I couldn't imagine our life without our baby Maddie.

I'm originally from Canada and Sophal is from Detroit, MI, but we recenty just moved back to Texas a couple of weeks ago. I'm still struggling to settle in but I know it's going to take time transitioning into having worked full time my whole entire life into now being a stay at home mom. I plan on going back to work though but not full time. We have no family here except for a few of his brothers so I really don't have anyone to help watch baby Maddie. I will be putting her in child care so I'm still nervous about that. 
It's going to be a tough start but I know later down the road, we'll be ok and everything will work itself out because Texas is where we want to raise our family.






No comments:

Post a Comment